Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snail Mail Gets Exciting

Two posts in one day! Whoa I'm on a roll :) A and I have been out of commission this week - sick, busy at work, etc. so I'm making up for it.

I purchased some super cute flocked note cards at the Dallas Market Center sample sell and decided to do some research on them. Pop Ink is the brand - and man do they have some super fun stuff!! I've included some images to give you an idea but this doesn't even begin to cover it so make sure you check them out at: http://www.mrfrench.com/popink.asp

Here are a few note card varieties. Included are witty stamps with fun sayings like "Generic greeting to you and yours or "You shine like stars, specifically, like star #NC485 in the crab nebula" (some more seen below).





These flocked cards are the ones I bought. Also, are fun notebooks - purchased in sets of two...












Napkins - who said dinner alone could be boring?!?! :)





Pop Ink also has awesome wrapping paper. In the spirit of the season here are some holiday prints (which are also in note card form):






Other products include buttons, wall art, dinnerware, soap, scrapbook paper, and books.
Enjoy! I've already been inspired to send out two notes to loved ones :)
Love.
J


No comments: